Monday, December 16, 2019

Good Morning Messages, Wishes & Quotes for Friends [2020events]


   Amazing Good Morning Wishes for close ones !

-------------------------------------------------------------
2020events.blogspot.com

-------------------------------------------------------------


Do not worry about tomorrow because your day has just begun.
Make your today productive so you can be ready for another day. 

************

God’s greatest blessing is God’s waking you up.
That’s how marvelous He is, that’s how He shows his love.
Good morning to my dearest friend!

************

Did you see that?
The sun shines so bright.
So make your day right.
Have a nice (insert day here)!

************

A beautiful morning to the best and most wonderful friend in the world.
Good morning, best friend!

************

It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me and you will still have a great start to the day. Good morning.
************

Nothing can make me so happy neither the cold shower nor the winter morning as your sparkling smile…so keep smiling always. Good Morning dear.

************

Night has gone taking the darkness away from you…now the sun is brightening your day, so wake up and accept the opportunities given by the sun. Good Morning Buddy!!
************

I don’t want to wake up, don’t want to the work. All I want is to texting you all the day my friend. What can be more pleasurable than it? Good Morning. Have a nice day!! ************

Having morning coffee, watching the sunrise in the morning brings me a lot of happiness but there is lack of a little thing; U are not here with me. Good Morning friend!! 


************


With you in my life, I don’t throw the alarm clock at the wall anymore because I can’t wait to get up. Remember today that I love U my friend. 


************

Good morning dear friend. I just wanted you to know how much I care for you. You’re always in my thoughts. Have an amazing day.


************

A thought of you, and I don’t need that first of coffee…at least not right away…maybe later, but for now, I’m good.


************

Just a note to connect with you, to tide me over until I see U today. Then both our days will be great. 


************
I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart. Good morning love! 


************

Money is not the real wealth. It can’t buy love and friendship. so I don’t run for the money in the morning but I wish you a good morning to buy the precious love from you, my friend. 


************

Dreamers like you don’t need inspirational good morning messages. They need big alarm bells and annoying friends like me. Good morning, time to wake up. 


************

For a true friendship, there are four important words: Love, Truth, Honesty and Respect. Without these word friends are nothing. Good Morning. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the day. 


************

Breathe…Let go…Smile…And remember that this moment, right now, is the only one U have for sure. Enjoy it. 


************

Friends… the delightful pieces of sugar in life’s cuppa.

************

Night has gone taking the darkness away from U…now the sun is brightening your day to wake up and accept the opportunities given by the sun. Good morning Buddy!! 


************

Morning is not only sunrise but A Beautiful Miracle of God that defeats the darkness and spread light. This may be a very beautiful day for U!! 


************

For my beautiful friend, I send lovely good morning wishes with gifts for you to make your day enjoyable. I wish your morning and day is as brighter and fresh as the sun shining out. 


************

The only thing more beautiful than the warm sunrise is our Friendship. Good morning. 


************

Whether it is a hangover, headache or sickness, even the worst of mornings become happy and cute when I think of friends like you. I hope this message makes U happy too. Good morning. 


************

Here is a little hug for U to have a good morning! Have a great day ahead! 


************

Start every morning like you would want to. Smile and have fun. Live life accordingly. Good morning! Have a beautiful day! 


************

Without sun people can’t imagine life on the planet but, i can’t imagine my life without U, my friend. Good Morning. have a great day!! 


************

I was waiting for the morning. And the time has come now. Good Morning, Wake-up my friend, get ready and come immediately… I’m waiting. 


************

Everybody feel embarrassed sometimes but, I never because, I have a very supportive and caring friend. 

Do you know who is this? 
My friend – You. 
Good Morning!!

************

A beautiful morning to the best and most wonderful friend in the world. 
Good Morning. 


************

No comments:

Post a Comment